Saturday, January 7, 2012

OK, fine

Ok fine, I will attempt to use a blog. I have never done this before, so forgive me if I don't do it often enough. Nancy, as wonderful a person as she is, is now thrusting me into the world of blogging. Yes, I did go to her and ask about walking with a year end goal of walking in a 3K or 5 K walk next year. Heck, if I had known I'd have to write about my walking, I would have asked someone else! Oh yeah, she is an English Comp Assistant, should have known. Just kidding Nancy.

We had an awesome walk this morning. Sheila, Nancy and I; however, I think Sheila really was trying to wrangle herself out of going! We walked around Jersey for a good hour before we reached my house. I did have to go weigh in at Medifast. Lost a pound! Woo Hoo! I had gained 3 over the whole holiday season. Now it is coming off slowly, but I am determined to loose a bit more before my trip to Mexico this spring for spring break.

I sure do look forward to making this challenge work with good friends and discussions on the run. Our first short term goal is to walk to Starbucks at Muddy Branch, have a drink and then walk back. Gonna take some time to work up to that!! I'm game...are you?

2 comments:

  1. A+ on your first blog entry, Ms. C! Congrats also on losing one of only THREE (are you KIDDING?) pounds that you gained over the holidays! And thanks, btw, for the stretches to use after walking; they really helped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Congratulations Cindy! I really wasn't trying to get out of walking that day, you know! Couldn't you see on my face how much I WANTED to walk!! It was a great walk, although much shorter for me! We need a production meeting girls! I can't figure out how to get in and write a post if I wanted to! And I'm a blogger!!

      Delete